Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thing 9

I made the mistake of beginning Thing 9 before the holidays and then trying to finish it after the holidays. Not good. I seem to have "stalled" on Thing 9 more than any of the others and I haven't enjoyed playing around in it as well as the others. For one thing, it seems that many of the websites I am interested in personally do not have RSS icons and that is disappointing. It makes me doubt myself a little - am I doing this correctly? I found Edublog's Award Winners to be a good place and Google Blog Search was pretty simple. Topix.net seemed a little confusing. I guess I would select Suprglu as one of the most useful because it is for school libraries. I am ready to leave Thing 9 behind and move on into Thing #10.

1 comment:

mmw said...

Sometimes you can get a feed from a web site even if the orange RSS icon is not present. Try clicking Add Subscription in your reader then pasting in the URL.