Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Thing #22

I really liked playing with Animoto. It is very, very user friendly. I took ten pictures from my grandson's birth in April and made a 30-second short from that. I was very disappointed to learn that it would not let me use my iTunes music. I wish they would allow you to make a longer video - it's hardly worth the effort. It you pay for a full-lenght video, does it make the music match the length of the video? Also, I didn't like the music choices I had. All-in-all though it was an easy experience. I have played around with PhotoStory 3 a little bit and this was a little disappointing after using that. But, if I need to make a full-lenght video, at least I have been made aware of this. Below is my video.

2 comments:

Sandy E. said...

Great video. I just wish it was easier to view and use at school. I would like to put one on our library web page, but I can't really expect people to view it at home when the school network won't let it run.

lyle.metzler said...

I really enjoyed the Animoto, but found the music I used from the site sounded distorted when I played it. I wonder if the number of pictures and the length of the music selections caused some distortion.

Cute topic for your Animoto. Cute baby!