Sunday, January 20, 2008

Thing # 17

Zoho Writer at first look seems like a great thing to be familiar with. I like that I can work offline. It seems pretty user friendly and think if I use it regularly I would become pretty familiar with it. You can click to look at my simple wiki in PhyllisPhiles Wiki. It is very simple and I was just playing around with some things that Karen and I have been discussing lately. As I set up a document in Zoho Writer I tried several of the feature - changing headings, adding some links, using emotion icons, adding an image to the site, changing the name of the site, giving permissions, emailing my link to 3 people, making Karen one of my members, etc. The things that I did were very simple, very user friendly. I can see why this has become so popular.

No comments: