Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thing #7

Thing # 7, using Google tools, was fun. I selected the Goggle calendar and the notebook as my 2 options. Google calendar was "so simple even a caveman could do it." I set up an original calendar to post my personal information then thought I would set up a second one to post library events. I posted items for November and sent out a few invitations from the calendar. The tutorial gave great step-by-step instructions. It was great. Google notebook however was not as great. I looked at the tutorial but really wasn't certain as to the best way to use it. I used it to look up and link/copy personal information related to health. I love reading about/studying nutrition. And I love using the Internet to find FREE, authoritative information the most current health-related issues. Hopefully I will be able to use the notebook more effectively as time goes by.

No comments: